WARREN C. STOUT, MD: OCULOFACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON
Dr. Stout specializes in cosmetic laser eyelid procedures, with an expertise on Asian eyes, which account for one-third of the over 15,000 eyelid rejuvenations and enhancements (blepharoplasties) he has performed. He stands apart from other cosmetic surgeons in that he considers cosmetic procedures an art form and believes in the credo that it should enhance as opposed to alter the appearance of the patient.
“It is my philosophy that cosmetic procedures should be approached as restorative artwork which enhance, as oppose to alter, the natural beauty of the patient. My goal is to restore people’s eyes to their former youthful appearance without causing them to appear unnatural or overdone.
Many patients come into my office nervous, both about the procedure itself and the eventual outcome. As a doctor, I strive to reassure patients with my experience and ability and help them understand my natural approach toward their procedure. It is important for me to earn my patient’s trust so that they can be comfortable with me during the entire procedure.”
HONORS, PROFESSIONAL DISTINCTIONS & EDUCATION
Recognized by Pasadena Magazine as a Top Doctor every year, consecutively since the award began in 2008
Named as one of the nation’s Top Doctors by U.S. News and World Report since 2012
in Los Angeles
by Castle Connolly
Awarded as Top Doctor
- Fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Miami Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, consistently rated as #1 annually in the nation by U.S. News and World Report since 2004.
- Internship in Internal Medicine at USC Keck School of Medicine.
- LAC USC Residency in Ophthalmology at Keck School of Medicine USC Doheny Eye Institute, routinely ranked in the top 10 training programs nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
- Adjunct Clinical Professor at USC Keck School of Medicine, instructing other surgeons on the latest cosmetic surgical techniques.
- M.D. from Southern Illinois University, completed the 4 year program in 3 years, after achieving his B.S. in Chemistry at the same institution.